- Square and TikTok Partner to Help Businesses Expand Their Reach Online
- Square Launches Integrated, Omnichannel Solutions For Businesses in France
- Square announces Early Access Program to its Product Ecosystem for Spanish Businesses
- Square and SoFi Stadium Exclusively Partner to Welcome Back Fans with Omnichannel, Contact-Free Commerce
- Square Launches Square Register in Canada, Offering Integrated Point-of-Sale Hardware to Help Larger Sellers Rebuild this Fall
- New Tools From Square Help Fuel Reopening of Beauty and Personal Care Businesses, Ensuring Good Hair Days Ahead for Canadians
- Square, Inc. Announces Plans to Acquire Afterpay, Strengthening and Enabling Further Integration Between its Seller and Cash App Ecosystems
- Square, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
- SiTime MEMS Oscillators Support Square Point-of-Sale Products
- Introducing Square Banking, a Suite of Powerful Financial Tools for Small Businesses
Square Inc (SQ:NYQ) closed at 249.00, -13.91% below its 52-week high of 289.23, set on Aug 05, 2021.
151.10Nov 03 2020289.23Aug 05 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||114.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.03 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 21:10 BST.