- The Rise of the Intelligent Virtual Agent: Usage Grows 180% in 2021
- Five9 Poised to Continue to Transform Customer Engagement and Drive Industry-Leading Growth and Profitability for Shareholders as Standalone Company
- Five9 and Zoom Mutually Agree to Terminate Merger Agreement
- Five9 Wins Best Application of AI Award at Enterprise Connect
- Five9 Announces Inaugural Reimagine CX Award Winners
- Five9 Survey Finds 30% of Customers Ditched Brands They had Previously Been Loyal to Last Year
- Five9 is now part of the Gartner Peer Insights Customer First Program for Contact Center as a Service
- Five9 Named a Leader in the Aragon Research Globe™ for Conversational AI
- Five9 Reports Second Quarter Results
- New Five9 Study Finds Contact Centers Face Workforce and Technology Gaps as Customer Service Becomes More Complex
Five9 Inc (FIVN:NMQ) closed at 153.96, 18.14% above the 52 week low of 130.32 set on Nov 10, 2020.
130.32Nov 10 2020211.68Aug 05 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7141 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 21:00 BST.