Browse news and rates across dozens of international currencies, or select a currency pair for spot rate charting and data.
- Global stocks advance after Trump holds back on China retaliation
- We may be heading towards a post-dollar world
- Stocks rebound after Trump pulls his punches on China
- The euro flutters its wings on fiscal winds
- Goldman Sachs betrays bitcoin
- Traders turn positive on euro for first time since March
- A glass half-full view built on stimulus efforts succeeding
- Turkey looks to weather coronavirus crisis without IMF support
- Why the yen remains in lockdown
- Will investors cool on Hong Kong as China takes closer control?
|Currencies||GBP £||EUR €||USD $||JPY ¥|